Building Futures Foundation Scholarship Application
- Applications shall include two letters of recommendation (e.g. professors, instructors, principals, deans, employers, personal acquaintances, etc.). It is highly recommended that these letters originate from academic department members, school officials, or teachers of classes related to your post-secondary major.
- Please attach an electronic copy of college / trade / technical / high school transcript or most recent grade report. Unofficial transcripts issued by an educational institution are acceptable.
- Selection criteria for this scholarship are as follows: financial need, academic relationship to the building industry, quality of application, grade point average and community service / extracurricular involvement / work experience.
- Applications must be submitted no later than May 5, 2017. All materials will become the property of the BIA. If you need to mail supporting documents outlined above, they must be received by May 5, as well. Mail to: BIA of Clark County, ATTN: PR Director, 103 E. 29th Street, Vancouver WA 98663.
- Scholarship awards will be sent directly to the college, university, trade or technical school that the recipient will attend. Funding for tool and supply expenses for an apprenticeship also qualify. Verification of enrollment must be submitted in order to release scholarship funds.
SECTION 1: GENERAL INFORMATION
SECTION 2: ACADEMIC INFORMATION
SECTION 3: CAREER PATHWAY
SECTION 4: COMMUNITY SERVICE, EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES & WORK EXPERIENCE
SECTION 5: RECOGNITION
SECTION 6: FINANCIAL INFORMATION
I affirm that all information contained herein is original and true to the best of my knowledge.
I, the undersigned, agree to the terms above: